INFORMATIVE ex art. 13
pursuant to European Regulation no. 679/2016
NA Group considers the protection of personal data of its users (hereinafter, the "Users") of fundamental importance and guarantees that the processing of personal data carried out through the site www.novaargentia.it (hereinafter, the "Site") takes place in compliance with the rights of the interested party, with particular reference to confidentiality, protection of personal identity and the right to protection of personal data (hereinafter, the "Data"), in compliance with the provisions of European Regulation no. 679/2016 (hereinafter the "GDPR") and of the other national and Community reference provisions.
Industria Farmaceutica NOVA ARGENTIA S.p.a .; Holding Nova S.r.l. and AEFFE Farmaceutici S.r.l., are the data controller of the data collected for the purposes of Research and Selection for the aforementioned Companies and determine, as specified below, the purposes and methods of treatment.
All the persons who access, or access, the data of the Users operate / will operate under the direct authority of the Data Controller, / will authorized persons will be appointed to process personal data and have / will have received, in this regard, adequate operating instructions.
Types of data processed and methods of treatment
The Website is accessible to Users without need to provide personal data. However, in order to send your application or access the "Work with us" section, the Data Controllers will collect some personal data of the Users, such as, but not limited to, name, surname, email address, telephone number, which may be processed, at the time of receipt (also by e-mail) of the application by the staff in charge, either manually or through the use of electronic and automated means, solely for the purpose of pursuing the purposes for which they were collected. This is mainly information necessary to continue with the evaluation of the application.
Data processing will be based on the principles of lawfulness, correctness, transparency, proportionality and minimization and can also be carried out through automated procedures designed to store, manage and transmit them and will be carried out using appropriate tools, as far as reason and to the state of the art, to guarantee security and confidentiality through the use of appropriate procedures that avoid the risk of loss, unauthorized access, illicit use and dissemination.
Purposes of processing personal data and legal bases
Personal data will be recorded and processed for the following purposes:
- 1) research and selection of candidates for the purpose of a potential recruitment
- 2) assessment of skills and employment statistics
- 3) if you complete a work contract, the data collected will be processed only in cases strictly necessary for the purposes arising from legal obligations and in any case in compliance with the regulation.
The processing of data for the purposes listed above is carried out:
- a) implementing the pre-contractual phase, in implementation of pre-contractual measures taken at the request of the party concerned
- b) upon acquisition of the User's express consent.
Consequences of failure to provide data
Except as specified for navigation data, Users have the right to provide personal data in the forms for registration on the Site to propose themselves as candidates for recruitment, or sending a Curriculum Vitae by e-mail.
The provision of personal data of Users, which are requested on the various occasions of collection, may be, in some cases, indispensable for the pursuit of the purposes identified in the appropriate disclosure.
In case of refusal to provide the data requested for the purposes listed above the consequence may be the impossibility for the owner to manage the relationship with the user and to give feedback to his requests.
In addition to the employees and / or collaborators of the owners authorized to carry out processing operations on instructions of the same and who will act under the supervision of the owner - who may become aware of the data, the latter will (or could be) disclosed to:
- a) consultants;
- b) competent authorities;
- c) subjects that can access your data under the provisions of law or secondary or community legislation;
- d) parent companies, subsidiaries and / or affiliates or in any case belonging to the NA Group
The Data will not be disseminated.
Data retention period
Except for the recruitment cases, the data necessary for the Research and Selection activities will be kept for the period strictly necessary for the execution of the activity. The Data Controller will perform an annual review in order to verify whether the data should continue to be processed or deleted. Even before this deadline, if the User considers exhausted the purpose of the processing can give written notice to the Owner who will immediately delete your data.
Transfer of data abroad
Data will not be transferred outside the European Union.
Users' rights with regard to their personal data
User has the right to ask the Owner:
- 1) access to data;
- 2) data correction;
- 3) cancellation of data;
- 4) integration of incomplete Data;
- 5) limitation of the processing of data with regard to specific purposes;
- 6) to receive Data in a structured format, commonly used and readable by automatic device and to transmit them to another data controller (so-called portability);
- 7) to revoke the consent where given;
- 8) to object in whole or in part to the use of the Data; 9) to propose a complaint, pursuant to art. 77 of the GDPR, to the National Supervisory Authority of the member state of the European Union in which the User has his habitual residence or place of work or where the alleged violation of his right has occurred; in the case that this State is Italy, the person to whom the User can contact is the Authority for the protection of personal data.
Please note that the User's right to object to the processing of data for the purposes listed in points 3), 4) and 5), carried out through automated methods of contact, extends to traditional methods and remains the possibility for the User to exercise this right in part, that is, in this case, by opposing, for example, to the sending of promotional communications only via automated tools.
The rights mentioned in the aforementioned list may be exercised, inter alia, by writing to the following e-mail address: email@example.com